Aerial Photographers & Surveys in Maidstone
2, St. Marys Close
Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Environmental Photography - Aerial Photography - Elevated Mast (24m) Photography, Video & CCTV Surveys - High Level 3D Lazer Scanning & Thermal Imaging - Tracing of Historical Aerial images for Boundary & Curtilage Disputes / Adverse Possession claims / Land Grabs / Rights of Light issues / Insurance Claims / Evidence of Previous Land or Building use
Mast Photography to 24m - Roof Surveys, Structure perpendicular views, Visualisation backdrop imagery, Site progress and property sales - too many uses to list here + Aerial Photography by Aircraft across the UK - For larger sites onshore/offshore
Aerial Photography, Ground Level, Elevated Mast Photography, Video and CCTV surveysHistorical Aerial Photographs - Boundary Disputes, Rights of Light, Planning Applications & Appeals, Evidence of previous land use
- Aerial Photography by Aircraft
- High Level Mast: Photography, Video & CCTV surveys
- High level Thermal Imaging & 3D Laser Scanning
- Site Surveys, Time lapse Commercial, Marketing, Construction, Environmental, Remediation, Brownfield site Evidential, Eco-Builds & Solar Energy arrays, Architectural Backdrop Visualisations
- Historical Aerial Image Tracing service - from over 250+ UK & International sources (1920's - present day) - Boundary Disputes, Rights of Light / Planning Applications / Appeals & Evidence of Previous Land / Building use - All can be supplemented by current day Aerial images.
Our New 'High Level Mast' Laser scanning and Passive Thermal Imaging Survey Services - are now up and running as at March '12
' Visual Solutions - New Perspectives '
Kent based Aircraft based Aerial Photographer & 24m Mast Photography/Video/Mobile CCTV, recently adding associates for High level Thermal Imaging/3D Laser Scanning.
Specialising in Environmental Photography
Coverage - mainly SE UK.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
Capturing Hi-Level & Aerial Imagery in the Urban and Rural Environment - Quickly, Quietly, Safely and Cost Effectively ......where UAV's cannot (legally or easily) fly. Hi-Level 24m mast for Thermal Imaging, InfraRed, CCTV, LoS (Line of Sight Markers & Spotlights), CCTV, Photography, Video, Flag Markers - Aerial Photography from Aircraft - Tracing of Historical Aerial Imagery for Legal & Insurance Claims, Boundary Disputes, Rights of Light, - Hi-level Buildings surveys and roof inspections in London, major Cities & Towns (where UAV's are not permitted to fly ( legally or easily) - but we do also offer a UAV service with our associates.
Terms: Specialising in High level Building surveys in London, Towns