Scoot is committed to ensuring that www.scoot.co.uk is accessible to all and that we comply with guidelines set out by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) as outlined at Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 1.0 (WCAG 1.0).
The following describes the accessibility features available on this website.
- Access keys – navigation short cuts
- Headings – heading tags H1, H2, etc
- Navigation - sitemap
- Images – alt tags
- Font sizes – smaller, larger
- Style sheets – CSS
- Tables – header cells for screen readers, captions, summaries
- Forms – logical tab sequence, HTML label tags
- Telephone access – 118 606, etc.
We welcome any comments you may have on the accessibility of this website. Please send us your comments by email or complete the feedback form
Back to the top