Search Tags: accountant, accounting services, bookkeeping, bookkeeping services, business advisors, business consultants, capital gains, chartered accountant, corporation tax, income tax, inheritance tax, inheritance tax advice, paye, vat returns
Bartlett, Kershaw & Trott....
Bartlett Kershaw Trott is a Gloucester-based firm of Accountants offering a full range of business and personal accountancy services to Gloucester.
We offers vast amount of experience and knowledge when it comes to dealing with individual and business needs. We offer help and advice on taxation, business startup, Limited companies, stamp duty, investment, tax credits and current legislation.
Latest Financial News:
Our website provides the most comprehensive source of business and general information there is. Up to the minute knowledge that is freely available to you - as you want it. The latest financial data - Valuable business advice - National and international news - Useful local information.
Please visit www.bartlettkershawtrott.com for more information
BKT aims to provide a service of the highest standard, which is characterised as being accessible, practical, hands-on and partner-led.
All members of staff adhere to the firm's charter which sets the following standards of service:
• phone calls to be answered within four rings
• phone messages to be returned by the end of the following day
• emails to be answered within eight working hours
• correspondence to be answered within five working days
• contact to be made regularly with each client
• pre-year end discussion to be held to identify tax and other planning opportunities
• accounts’ meeting to be held within ten days of completing work
• accounts to be despatched within five days of accounts' meeting
• clients to be informed of their tax liabilities immediately tax returns have been completed