Search Tags: disciplinaries, employee handbooks, employment contracts, human resource solutions, management development, mediation, outplacement, policy development, redundancy advice, training courses
Opening Times: Normal working hours
Human Resources Consultancy
Resolve HR Consultancy provides solution, support and advice for businesses across Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey and London.
Whether you are recruiting staff, developing employee skills, writing employment contracts or employee handbooks, establishing HR policies and procedures, dealing with redundancy, restructuring your organisation or resolving staff HR problems, contact us today or register online with our HR Solution Centre.
Recruiting, employing and managing people with the right skills and attitude can bring many challenges to a business. Your employees are your most important asset. If they are not managed properly they can become a liability. Managers and staff need to be motivated and developed in a positive way to help your business avoid being vulnerable to Employment Tribunal claims.
Resolve HR can help your business in all areas of employment from recruitment to termination and succession planning.
Resolve HR offer workplace mediation services to business throughout London, Surrey, Hampshire and Dorset. Mediation seeks to provide an informal and speedy solution to workplace conflict. What the mediation process offers is a safe and confidential space for participants to find their own answers. It does this in a number of ways, by:
- Exploring the issues, feelings and concerns of all participants and rebuilding relationships using joint problem-solving
- Allowing those involved to understand and empathise with the feelings of those they are in conflict with
- Giving participants insights into their own behaviour and that of others and opening up opportunities for change
- Helping participants develop the skills to resolve workplace difficulties for themselves in future
- Encouraging communication and helping the people involved to find a solution that both sides feel is fair and offers a solution that favours them
- Using energy generated by workplace conflict in a positive way to move things on.