Estate Agents in Crediton
115 High Street
We have been matching people to homes in the mid Devon area since 1995, by giving honest and experienced advice. An ethos that has seen the company grow to a multi disciplined firm advising on residential and commercial sales, lettings, planning and development and block management. Perfectly placed between two national parks, and within easy reach of both North and South coast, our area sees high levels of demand for quality property, and our traditional yet modern offices in Crediton High Street enjoy a busy atmosphere.
The Directors Graham Carter and Rupert Geering have many years combined experience in the residential property market, and have built a reputation for being first port of call for many looking for advice with substance. The firm has close working relationships with Drew Pearce, a firm of Chartered Surveyors in Exeter who are able to advise on all professional matters, and Fowlers in Chagford, a busy residential estate agency with strong London contacts.
These partnerships help us to maximise exposure of your property to the largest possible audience. The company is also a Selected Member of the Relocation Agent Network, linking our office by computer to hundreds of similar independent agents around the country, all of whom have passed strict membership requirements to join the network. If you are thinking of moving out of the area, or indeed into our area, we can help you.
We are proud to be selected members of the Relocation Agent Network, as well as members of the Property Ombudsman, and licensed members of the National Association of Estate Agents and the Association of Residential Letting Agents.
1. We will act in an honest and professional manner at all times.
2. We will provide regular feedback on viewings and interest in properties
3. We will abide by all the requirements of the NAEA, ARLA & Property Ombudsman
4. We will confirm all offers in writing within 48 hours
5. We will not give false or misleading information in order to obtain or facilitate a sale
6. We will keep in regular contact with all parties in the sale & buying process to make sure that your sale goes through as quickly and hassle free as possible
7. We will deal with any complaints (in the unlikely event that they occur) in a quick and professional manner, and as per the terns of our complaints policy. If they cannot be resolved they will be referred to the Property Ombudsman
We are situated in the centre of the High Street, on the Northern side opposite Lloyds TSB. There is on road parking with a 45 minute restriction, but beware of loading bays! Otherwise, St Saviours Way Car Park provides 5 hours of parking for £1, and ther
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
Graham, Just a little something to thank you for everything you did to smooth the way during the sale of East Street, and for all the excellent work you and all the team did.
Ms M, Crediton
I can’t speak highly enough of the help I have received. Thank you so much.
Mrs B, Crediton
Everyone’s help at Devon Sales & Lettings was much appreciated, and the friendly service over more than 15 years was a delight.
Dr H, Canada
Testimonials are added by the business owner and are not independently verified.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm