ProShapeMe

Dieticians in London

Be the first to review

Vansittart Road
London
E7 0AS

Show map


Contact Numbers


Websites


About

70% of the Population are Overweight or carrying too much Body Fat and the remaining 30% are always tired. We can help!

ProShapeMe is a small health and nutrition business offering a free personal coach and mentoring service to its clients. We offer a range of tailor-made solutions for individuals looking to:

Lose, gain or maintain weight easily (and without exercise or giving up the food you love!) : Just shape up and shed a few inches : Improve sports performance with superior targeted sports nutrition : Improve cardiovascular protection : Boost general energy levels : Swap body fat for a leaner, slimmer-looking body shape : Improve general health and vitality : Improve the look of skin and hair. No classes : No Stress : Appointments conducted via phone or email : Mentoring and support service - Free - Why? Because the products work! Products are all 100% naturally derived and come backed with a 30 day money back guarantee!! You have nothing to lose - except excess body fat and everything to gain.

Being Just One and a Half Stone Overweight and What It Means...

Did you know that being just one and a half stone overweight can cause serious health problems such as diabetes, cancer, osteoarthritis, liver disease and coronary heart disease?

And you don't necessarily need to be overweight to have excess body fat. Excess body fat is not only unsightly and often uncomfortable but it is also extremely damaging to our health. In an article in April's "Zest" Magazine it says "…The problem with concentrating on BMI is that it focuses your mind on weight, not body fat…" Dr Adam Carey (Head of nutrition for the British Olympic Association). Dr Carey goes on to say "...I once treated a 24 year old model whose BMI was within the normal range, yet she had 32% body fat: the healthy range for a woman her age is about 17% to 24%"

A recent study by Imperial College London found that it's possible to store large amounts of fat around your internal organs, a concept known as TOFI (Thin on the Outside, Fat on the Inside). These high levels of internal fat are linked to type-2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and cancers of the breast, oesophagus and colon.

Remember I can help you to:

Lose, gain or maintain your weight easily (and without exercise or giving up the food you love!) : Just shape up and shed a few inches : Improve sports performance with superior targeted sports nutrition : Improve your cardiovascular protection : Boost your general energy levels : Swap body fat for a leaner, slimmer-looking body shape : Help to improve your general health and vitality : Improve the look of your skin and hair. We look forward to helping you achieve your personal health and nutrition goals - discover your potential - and be your natural best!

We are currently offering our clients the opportunity to look fantastic feel fantastic and to pat you on the back and celebrate your achievement we will send one of you somewhere fantastic! You choose the city and you choose the date - all you need to do is become a client start a personalised nutrition package and remain an active client for at least 6 months. For more information click on one of the complimentary links for your free body fat % and BMI analysis.

Reviews

There are currently no reviews for this company

Leave your review of ProShapeMe

All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.


Returning User

New User


By leaving this review, you agree with our Terms of membership

Products and Services

We offer these services

  • website
  • Customer Service / Helpline

We offer these payment methods

  • American Express
  • Cash
  • Cheque
  • Delta
  • MasterCard
  • Maestro
  • Visa
  • PayPal

Send a message


Key Services

diet plan, eating plan, exercise plan, healthy eating, healthy eating plan, herbalife, herbalife product, Herbalife24, increase energy, natural product, nutrition, ProShapeMe, Rebuild Strength, sport nutrition, weight gain, weight loss


Share Listing

 Share this listing